Wednesday 19 April 2017

Branded Stuff!! & Promo stuff



SO FIRST - Business card mockups : Both sides.
I wanted to keep the layout similar to my old style but since I was going with more of a witchy theme I decorated the backs of the cards with crystals instead of spines. 





I kept the spines as paragraph separators cause I think it works, it still matches my spooky
A E S T H E T I C
so here I have a CV and an example invoice type thing, all with my little logo at the top. I didn't make a letterhead cause I doubt I'll be sending many formal letters but I imagine I can easily apply the same imagery to one. Also I'm using my logo as a signature on emails.

trying to keep a running look throughout all the bits and pieces so it's obvious and identifyable.  




My promo pack stuff
Again linking to the music stuff I was doing I wanted to make something similar to the lyric sheets I had been doing for that whole project. The sheet would have perforations so each section would be able to separate into a few single square format images. 

I thought the CD could potentially have a digital portfolio on it but do people really use CD's in this economy? I mean I do, but mac's don't even have disc drives so hey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment