Monday 10 April 2017

Me? Reaching out? Doing things?

I approached a small company who make monthly 'mystery' boxes for witches, because as 'village witch' being involved with it would be something I am interested in and would allow me to distribute a small piece of work to many people who share similar interests.

The company said although their budget is tight (I will get paid, an amount I'm happy with) their promoters are able to offer exposure and they credit their artists everywhere the images are shared.

I had a piece already done they were happy to use, with some minor tweaks so I don't feel as if I'm selling myself short as I'm not having to make anything new, they do all the printing etc. and it's a small and quite local thing that as an arteest, I'm happy to be involved with.

(proof / images / etc / in a file on a memory stick, far away)

This is one of the first paid pieces of work I will have done for someone, and I'm happy about it, and I hope to be able to work further with the brand in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment