Wednesday 12 April 2017

Social Media


Would you look at that; my website is mobile friendly. SICK. 
(damn ads tho)

I like this wacky font but some people say it's hard to read. 


I need to update my cover photo on facebook - i've done some crystal writing so that would probably fit in well. Or just an image, who knows?
Anyway I have this and a tumblr & instagram that I keep regularly updated with bits and bobs of what I'm doing art-wise. (including any events I might be at)

I've also got a YouTube where I've been uploading these progress videos to. I need to start making more really and more often.

I think there could be potential to do live-streams of illustration events etc. that might be some fun!! It's a different way of showcasing work and perhaps engaging an audience as people like those process videos like tasty etc. 




No comments:

Post a Comment