Friday 21 April 2017

PPP III: Portfolio

I have selected some of the more successful pieces of work I have done, as my professional portfolio should reflect my strengths (obviously).

I wanted to show a variety if things to show that I can be diverse, but I realised I do not have that much applied work - something I will aim to develop before the summer with my current extended practice projects. I added some images from my redbubble store to show that I am capable of adapting my work to objects / material goods rather than just images.

I feel like I don't showcase my pattern-making as much as I'd like to do I added a whole page of patterns in my portfolio - showing a variety of processes and things that I make.

Although I have an obvious and distinct tone of voice (yay) I wanted to show that I can be versatile and that I don't just make dark, spooky, gothic stuff (although I do enjoy doing that). I wanted to show a good range of work and I believe that I have succeeded and I'm proud of myself looking through my portfolio!

I had been sending out a different portfolio to potential clients, which was a less nicely presented selection (mostly the same images but just connected in a PDF, shown in an earlier post), I think this one is definitely more professional looking and with my little bit of branding on it it's identifiable and all connected more harmoniously.

No comments:

Post a Comment