Thursday 20 April 2017

THINGS COMING UP : SOME VAGUE FUTURE PLANS

I have some projects to work on after this degree ends


  • First is one I've mentioned before making a piece of a company that makes a mystery box type product for witches / pagans etc. 
  • My friend is starting a zine/ publication/ project called WHOARE which is a feminist thing to do with the church and womens bodies. I have expressed interest to my friend about getting involved in this and she's said she'd love for me to contribute
  • I have been invited to create some work for an exhibition in honour of the burlesque performer 'Satan's Angel', burlesque is something I'm very interested in so I jumped at the chance to involve myself with this!! There is an opportunity to sell prints of the pieces at the performances. 
  • I will be helping out another friend by putting my video 'skills' to use and helping film and edit a promo video for his Jewellery business!
  • A family member has commissioned me to do a pet portrait of her cat

These projects are mostly small projects working with friends - collaborating & such, I hope that some of these will open opportunities to more projects and help build up my portfolio of work. I'm excited to do more work about feminist issues and such as I feel like I haven't made myself do that a lot even though it's something I'm passionate about and thats... not cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment